Fraternity for Youth Empowerment
"Evangelize not with grand word ...
but with the joy of the Gospel,"
Pope Francis says.
"Never forget, young friends: The Virgin Mary is our mother and with her help we can remain faithful to Christ". RIO 2013 JMJ (Pope Francis)
Pope Francis and Young
Message for the
Jubilee for Young
The Church is celebrating the Holy Year of Mercy, a time of grace, peace, conversion and joy. It is meant for everyone: people of every age, from far and near. There are no walls or distances which can prevent the Father’s mercy from reaching and embracing us. The Holy Door is now open in Rome and in all the dioceses of the world.
This grace-filled moment also concerns you, dear young people. I encourage you to take an active part in this celebration and to realize that each of you is a child of God (cf. 1 Jn 3:1).
THE POPE FRANCIS' PRAYER
During the meeting in Saint Peter's Square with the Movement of Renewal in the Holy Spirit, Pope Francis pronounced the following prayer
We adore You, Almighty God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Father, send us the Holy Spirit that Jesus promised us. He will guide us to unity. He is the One who gives the charisms, who works variety in the Church, and it is He who brings about unity. Send us the Holy Spirit, that He may teach us all that Jesus taught us and that he may give us the memory of what Jesus said. Jesus, Lord, You asked for us all the grace of unity in this Church which is yours, not ours. History has divided us. Jesus, help us to go on the path of unity or of reconciled diversity. Lord, You always do what you promise, give us the unity of all Christians. Amen.
"Open the door of your lives to the novelty of God"
- 04/26/2013 Dear young people, do not bury your talents, gifts that God has given you! Do not be afraid to dream big ideals.
- 05/28/2013 Dear young people, the Church expects much from you and your generosity. Do not lose the courage to aim high!
- 07/31/2013 Dear young people, it is worthwhile to bet on Christ and the Gospel, to risk everything to great ideals.
- 09/06/2013 Dear young people, pray with me for peace in the world.
- 10/04/2013 Dear young people, do not be afraid to make definitive steps in life. Have faith, the Lord will not leave you alone.
- 10/05/2013 Dear young people, you have plans and dreams for the future. May Jesus Christ be the center of each of your projects and your dreams!
- 11/05/2013 Dear young people, always be missionaries of the Evangile, every day and everywhere!
- 12/07/2013 Dear young people, I invite you to put your talents at the service of the Gospel, with creativity and a love without borders.
- 01/04/2014 Dear young people, Jesus wants to be your friend, and he wants you to transmit everywhere the joy of this friendship.
- 01/27/2014 Dear young people, do not be content with a mediocre life. Be seduced by what is true and beautiful, by God!
- 02/04/2014 Dear young people, Jesus gives us life, life in abundance. Near him, we have the joy in the heart, and a smile.
- 02/14/2014 Dear young people, do not be afraid to get married: united in a faithful and fruitful marriage, you will be happy.
- 07/03/2014 Dear young people, do not renounce to dream of a fairer world.
- 07/15/2014 Dear young people, do not fall into mediocrity; Christian life is made for great ideals.
- 08/15/2014 Dear young people, Christ is calling you to be informed and vigilant to recognize what really matters in life.
- 09/18/2014 Dear young people, listen to yourselves: Christ knocks on the door of your heart.
- 10/10/2014 Dear young people, Christ is counting on you to be his friends and witnesses of his infinite love.
- 07/28/2015 Dear young people, do not be afraid of marriage: Christ accompanied by his grace spouses who remain united to him.
- 10/08/2015 Dear young people, ask the Lord for a free heart to not be slaves of all the snares of the world.
- 10/16/2015 Dear young people, do not be afraid to give everything. Christ never disappoints.
"O Lord Jesus Christ, keep these young people in your love.
Let them hear your voice and believe what you say, for you alone have the words of life.
Teach them how to profess their faith, bestow their love, and impart their hope to others.
Make them convincing witnesses to your Gospel in a world so much in need of your saving grace.
Make them the new people of the Beatitudes, that they may be the salt of the earth and the light of the world at the beginning of the Third Christian Millennium!
Mary, Mother of the Church, protect and guide these young men and women of the twenty-first century.
Keep us all close to your maternal heart. Amen."
(St. John Paul II)
JOY, LOVE & PEACE
- Living our youth as a generous gift that is granted to us for the edification of tomorrow's world being happier and more welcoming to everyone.
- The gift is intended to produce fruit, to advance all humanity upwards for future generations.
- Give our youth in an open heart, that is always ready to respond to many calls from people
who need help and consolation.
- Launch our youth in activities that honor the Christ of the Gospel, reflecting the spirit of service and generous love.
- Let us encourage and empower our youth with the enthusiasm and dedication to all the great ideals of the fraternal world built on the Gospel.
- May the Virgin Mary lead us today on the path of God's wonders!
- May the Holy Spirit make us witnesses of the youthful cheerfulness of the liberation and the creation in our humanity - a "New Man!"
Following Jesus Christ of the Gospel
- We find in Him the reason for being together and to treat ourselves as brothers and sisters.
- Our project opens great love to others and to the world - the blossoming of a fraternity with abundant exchanges.
- To form the true brotherhood between us, we must believe in love, not only in our love so often breathless, but the love of Jesus Christ with the power of the Holy Spirit, who brings us together in Him and who releases the powers of loving within our hearts.
It is for the world that Jesus Christ has made all of us brothers and sisters of each other.
- May our joy be a real testimony of brotherly love and reveal to those who seek their way the source of true happiness!
- Make others happy by bearing testimony, through the smile, the presence of Christ who lives within us!
- We want Jesus Christ in our midst. We want to keep Him in the center of our hearts, hugging His presence by remaining united between us as brothers and sisters.
- Whatever the work of each of us, it is a cooperation to the work of the Kingdom of God and its expansion throughout the universe.
- We need to ensure the reign of peace, deep and lasting peace which Jesus Christ Himself had established above all conflicts and oppositions.
- We must demonstrate the joy that Jesus wants to provide to the community which lives by His Spirit in the exultation of His presence.
Age range: 18 - 29 years old
Contemplation and adoration of Jesus present in the Most Holy Sacrament of the altar.
To listen to the word of God and to sing praises to the Lord, notably in the choral celebration of the divine liturgy.
DO YOU LOVE TO DANCE?
LOVE TO SING AND/OR TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? ...
We are seeking Musicians and
Singers all levels...
We're looking for talented singers and musicians who are able to sing, to play and to dance "New Canticles" for the Lord.
All of you are needed to praise
and give thanksgiving to God. The group is important to give
power to our prayers.
Come, meet new people, and enjoy
the creative process!
• Anyone who loves to sing, loves to play an instrument, loves to dance is
welcome. Anyone who wants to sing but cannot do it is welcome.
• Each has his place in this music team. One is not poor enough that he
has nothing to offer. No one is so rich that he cannot receive a gift.
• We’d like to sing, to play and to dance “New Canticles” for the Lord.
Sing to the Lord a new song; play skillfully on the strings with a loud and joyful sound. Psalms 33:3
…shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalms 47:1 Sing the glory of God’s name; make God’s praise glorious! Psalms 66:2
Shout to the Lord, all the Earth. Psalms 100:1
Let them praise God’s name in the dance... Psalms 149:3
David… danced before the Lord with all his might. II Samuel 6:14
…a time to mourn and a time to dance, Ecclesiastes 3:4
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30
God is spirit, and God’s worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24
Experience the healing power of
God through the music and the dance.
Once a month
4th Saturday of the month
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
We'll begin by attending the 5:00 pm Mass
6:00 to 7:00 pm: Dinner
7:30: Praise and Worship
8:00 to 9:00 pm:
Do not forget to bring your Bible and your musical instrument.
This is the time for answering the call and for making that vision a reality.
It is not too late to register.
The Eucharistic Heart community
has need of young blood
The Pope exhorts us to transmit the gift of faith, to encourage our community to be evangelist. Each has his place in the vineyard of the Lord. One is not poor enough that he has nothing to offer. No one is so rich that he cannot receive a gift.
The Lord who gathers us from different social horizons puts in our hearts the desire to come together sharing the ideals which have united us. Among the young whom we know, which one of them would be called to be consecrated to the Lord? We feel a responsibility from our prayer but also from our lives, for our behavior, to develop the divine grace among the young people for their possible religious vocations.
We continue to ask the Lord to enlarge our spirit and our mentality so that we can welcome young people who will come to us in order to improve their christian lives in a congenial community. It is for the entire world that Jesus Christ makes us brothers and sisters with everyone on the planet. In order to grow in fraternity, we have need for moments of prayer, moments when all of us will turn toward Jesus Christ.
JESUS, THE DIVINE HEALER
Prayer of Empowerment
Jesus Christ, thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying for me on the cross.
of your death and resurrection, you have redeemed and set me free. Have mercy
on me; forgive me of all my sins.
surrender myself to you. I surrender to you my heart, mind, my soul and my
spirit, my will, my entire self, my entire body and my entire being.
am totally yours and I give you permission to do unto me, as you will.
invite you to come into my life and be the Lord and King and Savior and Healer
of my life.
renounce Satan and all his empty works, and all his empty promises.
me Lord Jesus with your most precious blood from the top of my head to the
soles of my feet, and protect me from the attacks and traps and tactics of the
your Holy Spirit to strengthen and empower me, to guide and to help me become
more like Jesus in every way.
Holy Spirit and pour out on me your gifts and your fruit so that my life will
give glory to the Holy Trinity.
Mother Most Holy, and Mother of my Savior, Mother of God, pray for me
throughout all the days of my life.
the mantle of your love and protection be upon me always.
also all the ministering angels in Heaven, the angles of powers and virtues,
the angels of healings and miracles, the angels of love and peace and joy, the
angels of safety and protection, Saints Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael and the
legions of angels in Heaven, to encamp around me and minister to me and all my
loved ones all the days of our lives.
ask all of these in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus, my Lord. Amen
Healing and Keeping Prayer
Father, I thank you for loving me.
thank you for sending your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ to the world to save and
to set me free.
trust in your power and grace that sustain me and restore me.
Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is
for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit.
me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ from the top
of my head to the soles of my feet.
out anything that should not be in me.
out any unhealthy and abnormal cells.
any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild and replenish any damaged areas.
all inflammation and cleanse any infection by the power of Jesus’ precious
the fire of your healing love pass through my entire body to heal and make new
any diseased areas so that my body will function the way you created it to
also my mind and my emotion, even the deepest recesses of my heart.
the hurts and pains and all the wounds that I have in my life.
my entire being with your presence, love, joy, and peace and draw me ever
closer to you every moment of my life.
fill me with your Holy Spirit; empower me to do your works so that my life will
bring glory and honor to your holy name.
ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen